Leave a comment
May 23, 2018 by aubreykloppers
Here are some links to valuable information running DCC++ on Arduino hardware.
- RudysModelRailway has some very nice libraries sketches and information on how to not only create DCC Decoders (Stationary) but also S88 sensors and how to use them 🙂
- This French Site (Locoduino) is very comprehensive, has some awesome examples. A MUST read is Realization of DCC units with free software DCC ++ (1) and the pages following.
- JMRI and the JMRI User Group is a must for anyone wanting to run DCC++.
Some things to remember:
- You are going to need an Arduino to run DCC++
- You are going to need a Motor Shield to run DCC++
- You are going to need an Ethernet Shield to run DCC++ over a network
- You are going to have to read, read, read and ask questions. Some stuff is easy, but some stuff will be difficult. There are very helpful people out there, just have patience.