July 9, 2016 by aubreykloppers
- Install “Terminal Emulator” from the Google Play Store.
- Make sure your device is rooted.
- Run the “Terminal Emulator” and enable root by typing “su” on the command prompt.
- mount /system as RW with this command: “mount -o remount,rw /system”.
- Go to the app directory: “cd /system/app/”
- Move the Superuser directory to the /system directory: “mv Superuser ..”
To enable root: Just move Superuser back to /system/app/
This enabled me to run all my apps without root enabled… (i.e DSTV NOW)
I had a couple of questions how to re-root and it could not be easier than going to the Play Store and re-installing Superuser.