August 27, 2015 by aubreykloppers
Ok, this is easy, IF you know how to do it, but, to actually do it takes a couple of steps not mentioned in any manual and there is only bits and pieces available. So here goes:
I take it you have OMV installed (I work on 1.9 as I found 2* to not work), either on a physical machine or on a VM, that you have a share created for your downloads AND you have an active internet connection. The following URL is needed, so keep a copy of it:
Step1: Download and install OMV-EXTRAS Plugins.
- Make sure your OMV is up to date, that you have a share defined and your internet works.
- Download the DEB from: http://omv-extras.org/simple/index.php?id=how-to-install-omv-extras-plugin
- On OMV click on “System/Plugins/Upload” and choose the DEB file you downloaded in the previous step and install.
- On OMV select the checkbox next to OMVEXTRASORG and choose INSTALL at the top of the screen.
- On OMV select OMV-Extras.org on the left-menu and select the checkbox Download Managers and choose save.
Step2: Install SickBeard as a Plugin and enable SickRage.
- On OMV click on “System/Plugins” and select the checkbox next to “SickBeard” and choose Install.
- Click on “Forks”and add the GIT url above. (https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/SickRage.git) Name it what you want. SickBeard will reload.
- On OMV click on “Services/SickBeard” and select the “Enable” checkbox, change the REPOSITORY to the one you added and the BRANCH to master.