November 29, 2013 by aubreykloppers
- Before you start, first have a look at the installation steps published to get WHEEZY up and running. The instructions can be found here.
- RompR can be found here.
- apt-get install mpd mpc apache2 php5 php5-curl imagemagick libapache2-mod-php5 php5-json
- vi /etc/mpd.conf
- change music_directory and playlist_directory variables to suit your environment. (/home/ip/music and /home/pi/playlists)
- change bind_to_address to “127.0.0.1”
- service mpd restart
- extract rompr to /var/www
- chmod 777 /var/www/rompr -R
- open web server (http://<IP>/rompr)
- Anonymous proxy to give you access to LAST.FM
- Look at accessing “flash-radio-streams” from tunein.com
- Look at accessing ANY flash radio strems…