November 27, 2013 by aubreykloppers
After reading some pages with pap (or sadza) taking a long time to prepare, here is a sure-proof recipe to do it in 20min.
Recipe for 2 people:
NOTE: Double-up for 4,8,etc…
- Take a glass container with a lid and… (I use a pirex bowl and lid)
- Add two cups of mielie meal.
- Add four cups of hot water (doesn’t have to be boiling, just hot)
NOTE: Basically it is 2 cups of water for every one cup of mielie meal.
- Add a spoon full of butter (can be margarine) and a heap of aromat to taste.
- Stir well
- Into the micro at high for 10 min
- After 10 min, leave for 5 and stir well
- another 10 min in the micro at high
- once finished stir again, add butter to taste
- serve with a tomato and onion source
PS: You can let the pap stand for up to 20…
View original post 41 more words