March 22, 2012 by aubreykloppers
I have been looking at terminal services (mstsc) and giving my users the same experience as running a native Windows 7 experience.
This is actually quite easy:
1. Go to your SERVER MANAGER on Windows Server 2008 R2.
2. Choose options ADD FEATURE.
3. Enable “Desktop Experience”.
4. Restart the Server.
5. Go to START/ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS/SERVICES
6. Change “Themes” to AUTOMATIC START
7. Apply/Start “Themes”
8. Right-Click on START/COMPUTER
9. Properties/Advanced Settings
10. Change Performance Options to BEST APPEARANCE.
Themes can then be applied
This post has no t